Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, 2013

Today was a busy day. I had to come to work to take photos of the Ambassadors. It wasn't too bad cause they fed me Costa Vida. One of my favorite places to eat. I could eat mexican food any day. I also had a family photo session later. I tried to get a few things done around the house before leaving to take photos of a family in Mantua. October is going to be a little crazy with photo sessions. It seems to always happen that everyone wants photos in the same month. I keep telling myself I won't schedule so many, but I have a hard time saying no. Afterwards, I picked the kids up and we went to Twizlberry and then stopped and got the movie Life of PI. It was a pretty good movie. Surprisingly the kids even liked it. I worked on editing pictures while we watched the movie.

No comments: