Monday, September 23, 2013

Parker's photos - Sept 23

I finally took Parker's 1st grade pictures. He was such a goof ball and is at that stage that he just doesn't know how to smile. His smile ends up in buck teeth and squinted eyes. We did a lot of practicing and by the end he was getting better. I had to bribe him with a treat (which he didn't know what it was until we were done). He has been wanting the Raphael face mask and I told him I had to order it and it would be here in a few days, but I was able to find it at Wal-mart, so when we were finished I surprised him with it and we snapped a few pics with him being a ninja turtle. He asked, "Mom, do I look like a real ninja turtle?" Of course, I had to tell him he totally looked like a real ninja turtle. Afterwards, we went to Twizlberry for a real treat. It is one of our favorite places. It is so hard to believe how much they change each year. Parker is getting more and more handsome and turning into a young man.

No comments: