I bought a salad at our new cafe, Emma's Nook, and took it over to school and ate lunch with him. It just made his day.
He had to wait until 7:30 when dad got home to open his presents. I thought it was going to be pure torture, but I tried to keep his little mind occupied. We stopped at Twizlberry and had frozen yogurt for his birthday and then when we got home he went and played with a couple of neighbor kids and that kept him happy for awhile. He came home at 7:00 and only had a half hour to wait before he got to open his presents. When Eric opened the door, he couldn't wait another minute. He had to open his presents. He got all he asked for. Michaelangelo, Shredder, Splinter, and April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He kept giving me hugs and telling me, "Thank you, Mom." Eric had to tease him, cause he didn't thank him. He knows who really bought them. LOL. He was happy as a jay bird. He had the best birthday ever.
My Dearest Parker,
I can not believe my baby is growing up. I look at you and can not believe you are already 7. You are suppose to be my little boy forever. The years have gone by way too fast. You are growing into such a handsome, smart, young man. I love that you enjoy reading and are getting really good at it. You really enjoy school and have made some great friends. You love playing with your friends both at school and in the neighborhood. You will play with the boys in the neighborhood any chance you get.
You are such an amazing, fun boy. I truly am grateful I am your mom. I love you to the moon and back.
Love Mom






No comments:
Post a Comment