Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8th

November 8, Maisie got invited to go and stay the night at her friend Iris's house. So Parker and I did a little bit of shopping and then went to the movie, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. He really enjoyed the movie. He loves going to the movie. Maisie had a great night at her friend's house. They spent time in the hot tub, which Maisie always enjoys doing. She keeps trying to talk us into getting a hot tub. Maybe one day. She was having so much fun that on Saturday I had to pick her up on our way out of town to Bear River City. She just was not ready to come home. She loves hanging out with friends. I think she is getting to the age that she is going to start doing a lot more things with friends. I am not sure I am ready for that. I love having my kids home.

No comments: