Sunday, November 10, 2013
November 10 - Dylan and Luke's Pics and dinner
November 10,
I took Dylan and Luke's pictures at the Brigham City train station. Luke was such a character and several times told me what he wanted to do for the next picture. Dylan is just a typical teenage boy that does not want his pictures taken. They turned out really cute though. Kirsten invited the kids and I over for dinner. She cooked a yummy lasagna and breadsticks. Kirsten is such a great cook. Parker and Luke get along so well and love playing with each other. We didn't even know they were there. They just went down stairs and played. Until they wanted to listen to the song "What does the Fox Say." A very corny song, but is really popular right now. Maisie enjoyed hanging out with Kirsten and I enjoying girl talk. She is a total girl and eats it all up. It was great hanging with them and enjoying a lovely Sunday evening at their house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment