Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bar J Wranglers

November 9, 2013 I took pictures of my good friend from high school, Sara, son Zaine. She wanted photos of Zaine with a horse. So I borrowed my dad's horse Cheyenne and Kyle and Misty helped me out with the horse. They turned out really cute and it was fun to do something different. My dad had called me earlier and asked if I wanted to go to dinner and the Bar J Wrangler show. It was my mom and dad, Shanna and Jason, and Kyle and Misty that went. We had dinner at El Parrall and then went Bar J Wranglers at the Bear River High School. It was a lot of fun. I haven't ever been, but I would definitely go again. We left Spencer home with all the kids. Spencer is always so willing to watch all the rug rats.

No comments: