Maisie and Parker decided to both be Raphael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was so excited when I found a girl tween Raphael. Maisie looked so dang cute in it. Parker loved being a ninja turtle again this year. I wasn't complaining. I didn't have to buy another costume. It has become a tradition to go to the Bear River City trunk-or-treat. Eric doesn't really care for the trunk-or-treat, so he stayed home. Because he has been sick he wasn't the happiest camper either, so we left him home. It was a little cold, so we didn't do any other trick-or treating. We went to my Hendrickson grandparents and than went to my mom's for soup and dirt pudding. That also has become a yearly tradition that the kids and adults look forward to. All the hunters except for my dad came home to spend Halloween with their kids.
We stopped at Sallie's to trick-or-treat before going home. She loves seeing the kids and had a special full size candy bar for them.











No comments:
Post a Comment