Saturday, August 3, 2013

Yard Sale!!!!

WoW!!! Yard sales are exhausting. Bear River City had a community yard sale. It was a great way to draw a lot of people to the small town. Overall there were 20 yard sales. I starting going through some of our stuff a couple of months ago with the mindset that if I could get something for my junk then I would get rid of it. Made parting with some of it a lot easier. I ended up with a whole truck busting at the seams of junk that hadn't been used in a long time. By the time I loaded up the truck, I knew that I did not want to bring any of it back with me. So my sister and I combined our junk and had a big sale at her house. By the time the yard sale was over, it didn't look like I had gotten rid of anything. I still had a ton of junk. Someone had arranged for DI trailer to be at the church, which I thought was a great idea. So I packed it all up for the last time, and hauled it to the DI trailer. Overall I sold just under $200. Not too bad for getting rid of some of it, but yard sales are a lot of work and I was exhausted. 

No comments: