Maisie was determined to find a first day of school cutest shirt ever. Well of course there just wasn't anything cute enough in Logan, so I told her I would take her south and we could go to Gordman's and maybe a couple other stores. There just wasn't much out there. We found one shirt at Gordman's and one at Ross.
I dropped off some scrapbook pages to be printed at Costco and then we ate at Applebee's. We originally had planned to go to Seven Peak's, but my friend Michelle was on her way there and she said that the parking was about a mile away and they were really busy, so I convinced the kids that we would go to the Brigham City pool, before heading to grandma Julander's for grandparents night. I picked up my scrapbook pages at Costco and did a little bit of shopping there and then we headed to the pool. The kids only got to swim for about an hour and then we headed to my mom's. I had told my mom I would come help her with all the kids since my dad was out of town. My parents periodically will have grandparents night, so the parents can go out on a date. The kids swam in her pool and we had dinner. The kids always have a great time playing with their cousins.








No comments:
Post a Comment