Sunday, March 31, 2013

Birthday & Easter

Every once in awhile my birthday falls on Easter. I think this is the first year that I can remember that Eric has had to work on Easter. It was kind of sad. I just did not want to do the whole Easter thing without him. Neither did the kids. They were excited for the treats the Easter Bunny left for them. They each got a shirt, a pair of shoes, a puzzle workbook, & badmitten. Of course, lots and lots of candy. Who can resist candy? Maisie can save hers and eat only a piece or two a day. Parker can not. He would sit down and eat it all if I would let him. We have to keep his on top of the fridge and Maisie has to hide her's real well or he will go and sneak it into his room. He's pretty sneaky. 

Later that day we went over to my parents for dinner. Then my mom had an easter egg hunt for the kids. 

No comments: