Eric's sister Bridget has been trying to schedule me to take pictures of Raygon for a month. It has been hard to get our schedules to cooperate, but finally we were able to make it work. We headed down to Price after Eric got off of work Friday night. We didn't leave until about 7:45 p.m. and got to Mary's about 10:30. I hate driving at night. I am always afraid of hitting animals in the canyon. The weather was kind of temperamental and I was worried it was going to be raining for Raygon's pictures, but it worked out. She is such a cutie and has so much energy and life.
We went to the dinosaur museum and then let the kids play at the park for a little bit, before heading to Cody's.
We went to the dinosaur museum and then let the kids play at the park for a little bit, before heading to Cody's.






No comments:
Post a Comment