Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vacation Day 5 - Universal Studios

We got up kind of early and packed, then ate breakfast at the hotel. We wanted to make it to Universal Studios about the time it was opening, which was 10:00. I think we arrived just as it was opening. The traffic wasn't too bad leaving Anaheim. 









We stayed at the park until it closed at 6:00 and then ate dinner just outside the main gates at Saddle Ranch Chop. It was really good. 

We were than on our way to Vegas. We came across our first wreck in California, so it took us a little while to get out of Los Angeles. Once we got out of the heart of LA, it was too bad. It was a long drive though and we were all tired. We didn't get to Vegas until just after midnight. Once we got there to check into our hotel, it was kind of pain since I didn't have my driver's license. I had to call the vegas.com place were I booked the hotel and have them add Eric's name to the reservation, so that we could check into the hotel under his name. Thankfully that is all we had to do. Who goes to Vegas without a driver's license. Good thing we didn't plan on gambling. 

No comments: