Thursday, August 20, 2015

Maisie Starts 7th Grade

My beautiful Maisie has started 7th Grade. I am too hung to have a 7th grader. She has grown into such a beautiful, strong, young lady. Believe me she can stand her ground and is not afraid to speak her mind. She claims at school that she is a lot shier, but at home, she is very confident in her opinions and thoughts.

Maisie had a great summer. She got to hang out with her new best friend, Aubrey, several different times. She loves having a close friend. This is one thing she has always voiced. All she wanted was a best friend. Aubrey is a great friend and I hope they can continue their friendship.

Maisie was looking forward to starting school, just so she could wear her new school clothes. She is all about style and beauty. She wants to look her best.

I wish her the best year ever. This is will be her last year at Spring Creek Middle School. She is excited to be the oldest in the school. She said that the sixth graders look so little. I had to remind her that she was that little last year.

No comments: