Maisie has been begging to get a new phone. Her phone was not keeping a charge and was very frustrating to her. I kept thinking how I could get a new phone for her, but what could she do for me. Paying her cell phone bill is expensive. With me starting school again in a few weeks, I decided to make a deal with her. I told her if I was going to pay her phone bill, she was going to cook dinners for me. She agreed and thought this was fair. After all, she gets home at 2:30, so there is no reason why she can't cook dinner and have it ready at 5:30. This will be so helpful for me and totally worth it. Besides she is learning great home making skills.
I am so grateful for all of Maisie's help. I could not be going to school without her help. She helps me clean the house and now cook. For the most part, she enjoys it. It makes her feel grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment