Today was a little crazy at work. We are all gearing up for the semester to start in a couple of weeks. I got my final back from my Psy 1730 class and got 100 on it. I was so excited. I have really enjoyed this class and have learned a lot that will hopefully help me throughout my college career. It is nice to have my summer classes done and get a couple of weeks off before fall starts.
After work, I cooked a pizza for dinner and then we went to Gordon's to pick up our trailer. I am always nervous about Eric backing it into the driveway and I get major anxiety anticipated the process. Eric had me pull the trailer home to get practice before going to the house we went into the church parking lot to attempt to back it up. I did pretty good for my first time, but still really nervous and don't know quite know how to get the trailer and truck to do what I want it to.
I remember when we got our first trailer it was the same way. It took about a year for Eric to get comfortable back it up and then he got so good at it. It is just going to take time and he will be a pro. It is nice to have it back in the driveway. My house looks naked with it parked next to it. After we got everything settled I went for a walk with Giselle. The evenings are so nice right now and with no homework to do, we decided for the next couple of weeks we are going walking in the evenings instead of the mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment