I have a hard time understanding why it is that changing from one year to another brings about new too improve ourselves. Why can't we just wake up one morning and decide to make these changes? I am guilty of this, I wait until the new year to set goals I would like to achieve, but it bugs me that I don't try to achieve these goals ahead of time. Oh well, it is what it is. Here are a couple of things I would like to work on this year:
1. Keep my blog more up-to-date. Although I have gotten much better the last couple of years, I would like to write on a more frequent basis, so I can document more day-to-day stuff rather than going back and trying to remember things. Also, write about the good the bad and the ugly. Just not all the fun stuff we do.
2. As always, lose a little bit of weight. I would like to to lose about 15 pounds this year, but my overall goal is to make eating healthier and exercising a daily habit, so that every year I am not doing this again. I would also like my kids and hubby to get in the habit of wanting healthier foods rather than junk food.
3. Realize what my needs are rather than my wants. In most cases, my wants always turn in to needs. I wish I was a much more frugal person, but we/I have gotten in the habit that if I want something, I just go get it.
4. Have more patience with my kids. I need to spend more time just enjoying the moments. They are growing up way too fast. I just need to enjoy this stage in their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment