Friday, January 31, 2014
Friday, January 31
Earlier this week Maisie’s friend Olivia dropped off a birthday invite. She was having a “GLAM” birthday party. As part of her invitation she included glamorous pajamas to wear to the birthday party. Such a cute fun idea. Olivia’s birthday party was at her house from 6 - 9 p.m. Parker had been begging me all week to have a play date with his friend Karson, so I thought while Maisie was at the birthday party Parker could have a play date. We made the arrangements with Karson’s mom that I would pick him up and return him back home. We dropped Maisie off at the birthday party and then headed to Karson’s house. Parker was sitting in the back seat and he says to me, “I am so excited and nervous. I’ve never had a play date before.” It was so cute. He thought he was all big having his first friend from school over to our house. They played really well and had a great time. We dropped him off at his house and then went and picked up Maisie. Maisie had a fun time at the birthday party. They had a glam photo shoot, made mini pinatas, and played Just Dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment