I can tell that Maisie is growing up. She didn't know what she wanted for her birthday. This is partial my fault, because I spoil her rotten. When you have everything you want it is hard to think of things that you want. I told her I didn't have anything for her birthday and that turned into a big two year old fit. I was partially kidding, but it was partially true. I realized that everything I had bought for her was for Christmas. I asked what she wanted and she couldn't think of anything, but she wanted to be able to open something. I took her to Kohl's to pick out a coat. She didn't want a coat, but I didn't know what else to get her. She finally was happy with getting a coat for her birthday. On her birthday, I gave her a pair of boot slippers that she had seen in the black friday ads. She didn't know I had gotten those, so she was happy with that surprise.
For her birthday party, she invited her friends Sadie and Olivia to go swimming at Mountain Crest. They swam for about an hour then we stopped by McDonald's and got hot cocoa and then they decorated cupcakes as owls. They are such silly girls. They enjoyed the rest of the evening hanging out in her room. Laughing and giggling.








No comments:
Post a Comment