Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012 - Vertigo, so not cool

I rolled over in bed about 5:30 and the room started spinning. It was the worst feeling ever. I couldn't tell if I was going to throw up or not. I made it to the bathroom and sat in there for a good 10 minutes and all I wanted to do was go lay back down. I moved slowly back to the bed and as soon as I laid down I started throwing up. I could not move or I got so nauseated. After a couple hours, I was able to make it out to the front room. As the day went on I started feeling a little better. By mid afternoon I decided to go to instacare. Driving felt really weird. It felt like I was driving down a spinning tunnel. I am sure I shouldn't have been driving. The doctor confirmed it was vertigo and gave me nausea and dizzy medication. I was really worried about being sick for our South Dakota trip that we were leaving for in 4 days. The weekend wasn't the greatest. Saturday I took the medication and I think it made me feel worse. It took a lot out of me to get ready for our trip. Monday I went to work and then went to the chiropractor at 4:00. I am so glad I did because I felt so much better afterwards. I didn't feel sick our whole trip.

No comments: