We were on our way to Cody, Wy by about 9:00. We had decided that we were going to go to the famous Cody Rodeo. We arrived at Absaroka RV park by mid-afternoon. We had gotten a big rock chip on our way and he wanted to get it fixed before it spread. Eric and Kyle headed into town and Misty and I walked to the kids to a nearby park. We let them play for a little while and then headed back to camp. We fixed dinner and then head to the rodeo about 6:00. It didn't start til 7, but the ladies at the RV park desk told us to get there early to be sure to get the nicer seats. The last bull rider got hurt and they had to carry him out on a stretcher. I hate watching them get hurt. It has been a while since I have been to a rodeo and I think everyone had a good time.





No comments:
Post a Comment