Me and the kids had a dentist appointment. It took longer than we thought, because Dr. Gunnell decided to start a crown on me. We didn't leave until 5:30. Maisie was getting mad at me because we had invited the family to go to the Cache Valley Fun Park to get together and celebrate Maisie's 12 birthday. We got there just before 6:00 and didn't leave until almost 10:00. Shanna & Kyle's family joined us. The kids had a great time bowling, skating, and playing on the soft play. They could have stayed there all night. We definitely need to do this more often. Madison came home with us and stayed the night.
Saturday, December 13th - I got up early and went to Weight Watchers. The girls came with because they wanted to go shopping afterwards. Maisie looks forward to Saturday's when we go to WW and then go grocery shopping afterwards. We ended up at Wal-mart, Sam's, Shopko, and the Mall. Maisie was trying to find some cute skinny jeans, but her cute little butt has a hard time finding pants that fit her just right. I decided to make a quick little trip to Ogden to pick up my Christmas cards and Costco. Well of course on the way down, I add a few more stores to my list. We went to Pet Smart, Costco, Gordman's, and Target and then met Kyle and Misty in Brigham at Wal-mart to pass Maddie on. I was trying to so hard to get home. I always feel so guilty leaving Eric home by himself on weekends when he isn't working. I thought I was crazy. Him and Parker had a grand old time hanging out. They took a little drive up Hardware Ranch and attending the Elk Festival. We were gone from 8:30 to about 5:00. I cooked a quick dinner and then we relaxed for the rest of the evening.
Sunday, December 14th, I took pictures of the most adorable baby girl. It was very ironic that a friend of mine set up the appointment for her sister-in-law as a gift. The sister-in-law ended up being the girl who cleaned my teeth at the dentist. We got to visit and get to know each other before the photo shoot. Aria was such a good baby and we got some great shots and I can't wait to share them with mom. We then spent most of the day hanging out with Jerry and Sallie. We went over to their house and watched one football game and then we moved over to our house and ate sweet pork burritos and watched the late football game. We had a great weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment