Monday, April 7, 2014

The week of April 7

It was a very busy week. My co-worker, Shannon, was gone on vacation, so I had to fill in and help with her job. I don’t mind doing it at all, but it keeps me on my toes. Wednesday, I took pictures of a little boy, Lincoln. I have been taking his pictures since he was in his momma’s belly. He is turning 3 in a couple of weeks. I haven’t had a photo session in about a month. I think now that I am in school I am really going to limit how much I do. I still love taking pictures, but finding the time to edit them is going to challenging. 

Thursday, Eric was home and we decided to go out to eat. We ended up at A&W’s. We haven’t been there in a probably a couple of years. Then I had to help Maisie with a lot of homework. We got in an argument and I told her we could not wait until the day before it was due to try and get it all done. She is so good about getting her stuff done, but she likes me to help her. I have decided I have to designate certain times to helping her. She made me feel guilty, by telling me that I don’t have any time for her. I try to make time, but it is just not when she wants to do it. I hope by setting certain times aside to help her do her homework, will help her plan her week’s worth of homework better. She takes after me and likes to plan her week, but it has revolved around when she wants to do it, and that just isn’t going to work. I am trying to come up with a better schedule so I can make sure I can fit everything in. 

No comments: