It is so fun to see the excitement of Christmas through your kids eyes. I wouldn't have it any other way. Each gift they open brings so much joy. Maisie and Parker got Samsung tablets. I really debating on buying them such expensive gifts, but they are going to be lifesavers when we take road trips. Maisie got a real baby car seat from Santa and a couple other things. She has asked for a real baby car seat for the last couple of years. I guess Santa finally gave in. Parker got a tub full of monster trucks. Monster trucks are his new favorite thing. It doesn't help that Eric is just as addicted to them as Parker. We can't go to the store without checking to see if they have any new ones. It was a simple but great Christmas. Everyone was happy.













No comments:
Post a Comment