A couple weeks ago Eric came to me and said, "Amy, I have been thinking for a while." Oh boy, I knew this was going to be good. "We haven't really ever done anything for our anniversary. I think we should get couple massages." I about fell off my chair. If you know Eric at all, you would never expect this from him. One - he does not like people to touch him. Two - gift giving is just not is forte. After 14 years of marriage, I don't expect anything and am perfectly fine with this. I know he loves me and takes good care of me and that is all I need. So today we had some wonderful massages from two ladies from Dr. Astle's office. It was really nice to go out and do something to celebrate. I asked if he liked it and he thought it was okay. Maybe something he could do once a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment