Me and the kids went to the cabin with Kyle and Misty's family, Jarom and Launa's family, Derek and Zjani's family. We left Brigham City about 6:30. I followed Kyle and Misty. We made pretty good time and arrived at the cabin at about 11:30. It took us awhile to get the kids settled down, but eventually (about 1:30 a.m.) we were are snuggled in bed. Jarom and Launa arrived about 1/2 hours after us and Derek and Zjani arrived about an hour after them. My cousin Steve and his wife Misty also came to the cabin, but they stayed in their trailer. The kids had a blast just running around and playing in the dirt. The weather was perfect. Didn't rain once, which is a surprise while at the cabin. Usually there is at least one down pour while staying at the cabin. I took Jarom and Launa's family pictures Saturday night. They turned out really cute. Sunday I took Maisie's 4th grade pictures at the cabin. She really wanted her pictures taken there. It was a fun different place to take them. We got all sorts of weird looks from passer by's, but I think it was worth it. I can not believe she is getting so big. She is turning into a little lady. We left Monday at about 10:00. We stopped at Cabela's and spent at least a good hour there. We didn't get home until about 6:00 p.m. It was nice to get home. Unpacking and laundry is the worst part about camping and going out of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment