August 15, 2011
I had the day off of work, which was really nice. I spent the day doing laundry and unpacking from camping. Sallie’s, our neighbor, son Gary was here visiting from California. Eric and Gary have become really good friends. They spent the day hanging out and catching up. They went for a bike ride up Green Canyon. Eric had a good time and said it was a good bike ride for him. He hasn’t done much bike riding and was worried about keeping up with Gary. With the elevation change, they were about equal.
August 18, 2011
We had Sallie, Gary, and Jerry over for dinner. It is so nice having good neighbors. We are so grateful for Sallie and her friendship. Gary left Friday morning so they didn’t stay too late. It is nice that he comes to visit at least once a year. One of these days we will make it to San Jose to see him. It would be a nice road trip for us.
Saturday, August 20
Maisie had a back-to-school get together for her class at the school. While she was at her party, Parker and I came to my office and I did a little bit of work. We then went to Aggie Ice cream for sandwiches and ice cream. Later that night we went to the demolition derby. It was the kids first one. They had a lot of fun. Parker couldn’t get over the crashing of the cars. He loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment