Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer.....

Summer….
I think summer is my favorite time of year. I love being outside and playing. BBQ’s, cookouts, fishing, camping, swimming are all things I love to do.



Me and the kids went fishing with dad, Jarom & Dakota, Shanna & Jason & kids on Saturday, June 11th. It was free fishing day in Idaho. We went to Deep Creek reservoir and caught 5 fish and then towards the end of the day headed to Devil’s creek, but didn’t catch anything. It was slow catching, but it was nice to just sit and relax. The kids had fun reeling in the fish. Parker was a little freaked out and refused to take a picture with the fish.

We went camping with Mark, Cheryl, and Jeannie again up North Canyon (by Camp Bartlett).  We had a lot of fun as always.  Got on a kick of singing old campfire songs. Eric thought we were crazy and rolled his eyes, but I couldn’t stop laughing.

Maisie & Katie play really well together. They have quite the little imaginations. They were cooking, shopping, working, all in the woods. They pretended to have a house with a kitchen & bedrooms. They make their food with leaves and sticks.
Parker wanted a mustache like Mark’s so bad. Eric took a little piece of ash and painted one on his face. He was so excited to have a mustache.




We ended up leaving our trailer up there. Mark’s family and friends are having a camping reunion June 22 through July 4 and we are planning on going up for a few days. We were a little nervous about leaving our trailer, but figured since there would be someone there most of the time, it should be okay. I am having a hard time focusing on work, I just want to be camping. 

No comments: