Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip to Discovery Gateway

Some of the family decided to make a trip to Salt Lake to visit Discovery Gateway. We got a late start when Shanna blew a tire on the freeway. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Good thing Jarom decided to come along so he could change the tire. It took us awhile to find someone that carried the size of tire, but we finally found one and were on our way. Can I just tell you I hate Salt Lake? The Gateway parking lot was so confusing to me. Shanna and I were so lost, when we came out of the parking lot. It took us a little bit to figure out where we needed to go. The kids had fun and that's all that matters.

Pictures:




1 comment:

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

we had pretty much the same blog. good times.