Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week of Vacation

So I had a little forced to take a vacation week last week. Regina, daycare provider, took a vacation to visit family so I took the opportunity to take a week off and spend time with the kids. Eric worked most of the time and was on graveyards so I tried to think of things that we could do away from the house so he could sleep. We went to the in-laws for the weekend and then on the way home stopped at Antelope Island and saw the buffalo. Parker absolutely loved the buffalo. He loves animals and is a true boy. Then I took the kids camping overnight. That was an adventure in itself. It was fun, but not a lot to do. The kids enjoyed being outside and playing in the dirt. Thursday, I went and helped my sister paint her baby room. We got both coats of paint on in about 5 hours. It went really fast with both of us painting. Then we had the 4th of July festivities. Three BBQ's with family and friends and fireworks. It was a fun and relaxing week. It was hard to come back to work after having a week off. Here are some pictures from the week.



No comments: