Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recent Photos of kids

Why is it that I have the cutest kids? HEHEHE. Don't we all. Here are a few recent pictures of Maisie & Parker. They are both growing up way to fast. Maisie is learning to read and Parker is learning to carry on conversations. I don't always know what he is saying, but he sure does.





My artist, hard at work.


We had a lot of fun going for a walk at the Logan River walk one fall afternoon. I thought this was a cool picture of Maisie throwing leaves.


Aren't they precious.....






3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh they have gotten so big & so adorable! I am so glad you have a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch. :) Beware! It is addicting!!! Hope your family is doing well!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

YEAH!!! You've got a blog! Your kids ARE beautiful! I absolutely love the picture of Maisie throwing the leaves in the air!!!

Veda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! What a beautiful family! Your kids are so cute. We fly to Utah on Tuesday and we are there for 3 weeks. I hope we can get together and have a play date or two. Ashlin is a social butterfly.